We have about 60sqm in which to display infinite potential lighting configurations. Meditating on this helped us realise that you could fit almost all of our LED strips available at that time on the 60mm mounting plate of the CIRC-120 profile.
This houses one length of each:
- 8mm 120led/m 10W white, single channel (Constant voltage)
- 10mm 192led/m 12W whites, 2 channel (Constant voltage)
- 8mm 120led/m 12W rgb, 3 channel (Constant voltage)
- 10mm 120led/m 12W rgb+w, 4 channel (Constant voltage)
- 20mm OSRAM high output white, single channel (Constant current)
The piece is fed electrically by 7 separate 3-core flex cords, displaying the variety of decorative cloth-covered flex cords we use to wire up lighting apparatus.
Each of these cables runs back to our various wall mounted panel controllers, switches and radio controllers that customers can play with and command the colour of the tube.